Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Shop opening soon...

The Rowan Tree is slowly coming to life, it has taken months of planning, and several more just waiting on the physical shop to be completed, and slowly but surely it is coming together.

How timely is it then that these 2 lovely designer ladies are both releasing their new book:



This is Janelle's first ever book to be published and it is jam packed with 18 projects to well and truly keep you busy over the winter months (if you are in the Southern Hemisphere that is, otherwise you can enjoy creating in the sunshine).



You will find such things as stitcheries, bags, applique, cushions and much much more... due to be released from the publisher at the begining of June,




and this is Natalie Ross's book "Get red red ready for Christmas". It is chocker full of fun, quirky and colourful Christmas projects, I know there will be something in it for everyone to enjoy. This is due out mid June, it is never too early to get started on those Christmas projects huh.

If you would like to pre order a copy (now that you have seen the covers) of either/or/both these books, then just drop me a line shireejohnston@hotmail.com
and when they come in I will let you know.

Have a fun week,

Shiree

p.s.

odd things happening here in blogspot, my signature has dissapeared,shall have to go looksee...

10 comments:

Deb said...

The orders will start coming in now chook.
hugs Deb
P.S Looking at those fabric photos in the last post, I want some of that one in the middle of the room .......

By Hoki Quilts said...

Mmmmm, there's a piece of fabric I quite fancy too.
Good luck with the orders
hugs
Miche'le

suzitee said...

Oh WOW!!!! I miss a post, and look what I come back to! HOW EXCITING Shiree! I was wondering what the "secret" was all about...I thought I must've missed something important...and I did!
A big congratulations to you, and very best of luck with your new venture :)

loulee said...

I miss a couple of days and all this gets out! Good luck with your venture. I'll have to visit next time I'm in your on your patch of earth.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness...I've missed a lot. You're opening a shop? Fantastic. Love the piles of fabrics.

Unknown said...

aahh so That's the Secret...so Cool Shiree...Congrats.
cheers

Elyte said...

Glad to see your plans are coming to fruition. Forget the Jelly Roll Sampler and bring on the Rowan Tree. Good luck and stay focused.

Julz said...

I too missed a few days and crickey what a wonderful secret reveal :) I think this would be the ultimate dream of many a quilter to have their own shop - I love working at Sawmillers when they need me. Best Quilty Wishes, your new business and venture will be a fantastic success. Hugs Jx

Unknown said...

Congratulations and all the very best for you and The Rowen Tree , lovely name .

Micki said...

I love the name of the shop and good luck! The books look fantastic too!
Micki