Friday, November 30, 2012

just a quick post...

you know that saying, don't know if I am Arthur or Martha, that about sums me up at the mo'. 3 times this week I have found my camera only to lose it again, come Sunday, it surely is going to be a day of rest!
(http://suemwebb.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/frazzled.html)
To say that life has been a little hectic would certainly be an understatement.

(http://fertileramblings.blogspot.co.nz)
 however, after Sunday's day of absolute rest... whilst I will unpack the car from Saturday's fete in Winton, (getting up to drive there tomorrow morning at 4am) and plant shrubs 'n' trees 'n' roses at the new house... which is still under construction... I plan on doing the following over the week ~
(grouponnz.co.nz)
organise and download some books on my new mini i-pad ~ can you believe I have had this now for 3 weeks, and still it is not set up!
(fineartamerica.com)
...pack to head off and see my daughter, and son (newly transported - left last Friday), in Perth, soooo, I'm leaving on a jet plane,
(http://sidfernando.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/ray-writes-stacys-plan-is-to-kneecap-the-competition/jay-jay-the-jet-plane-down-4/)
unfortunately I do know when I will be back again... in 2 weeks,
(grouponnz.co.nz)
plan on doing a bit of this, actually quite a bit if I can..

(http://pepamut.wordpress.com/tag/verb-tenses/)
and a bit of this...

(http://www.culture24.org.uk)
some of this,

organising some of this to take with me, (it is a very long flight to Perth from Timaru and involves several flights and stops, thankfully in Koru lounges with some degree of comfort...made bearable with some hand-stitching to while away the time),
(http://www.picgifs.com/clip-art/gardening/21902/clip-art-gardening-210236/)
followed by...

prepare a few meals for Rowing Man to consume whilst I am away.. (I had done this but recently discovered that my freezer had inadvertently been turned OFF since Labour Weekend - talk about stench, it all ended up in a local farmers offal pit)
play in  the quilt shop, and do a few quilts for customers...
(gutenberg.org)
oh dear, I am starting to feel a bit frazzled allover again!

have a good week!... weekend

p.s. at the local wearable art dinner/auction this evening so more on that later...

9 comments:

Noela said...

Shiree as Jenny of Elefantz would say ....Just breathe. Hugs.......

Susan said...

Sounds like lots of good busy. Enjoy your trip.

Nicky said...

So who are you then - Arthur or Martha?? Busy times, have a great day at The Hideaway tomorrow.....

Laurie said...

Oh you make me tired just thinking about it all ... have a lovely trip and the adrenaline will see you through and back safely ... hugs x

Sandra said...

Wow you do have a lot on, but it all sounds like so much fun! Enjoy yourself and happy travels.
Sx

Unknown said...

Twizl 1 | Twizl 2 | Twizl 3 | Twizl friv
Twizl.co - Play free action games, free addicting games, puzzle games, sports games, girls games and adventure games online. ..and more. Very funny games at twizl.co.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. I watched this post and I like it. Verry happy and funny.
Twizl
zoxy
pakegames
friv.rocks
y1-games

Clipping Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

Health is Wealth said...

Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings for Women Sexy Black Net Pattern Stockings Big Mesh Free Sizewith desent Look
Apna Showroom Geeta Laxmi Women's High Waist Lace Fishnet Lingerie Stockings (Black, Free Size) - Pack of 2with desent Look
Apna Showroom Fishnet stocking for Women Sexy Black Net Pattern Medium Mesh Free Size with desent Look
Apna Showroom Fishnet Stockings Imported Women's Pantyhose for Women Stockings (Black_apswphose)
Apna Showroom Women's Pantyhose Stockings (Multicolour, Free Size) -Combo of 3
Apna Showroom Women's Pantyhose Stockings for women (Multicolour, Free Size) -Combo of 3
Apna Showroom Women's 2 Pantyhose Long Exotic Stockings Tights Free Size Black with desent Look