Wednesday, December 16, 2009

dear Santa

hop on over to the fat quarter shop and write your Dear Santa letter, who knows what he may bring you if you ask ever so nicely...

Dear Santa,

I am hoping that you will still find me even 'tho we do not now have a chimney, and the weather here is much warmer then are used to when you visit me. I will have lots of refreshments waiting for you and your reindeer, you can easily park on my deck, and I will leave some Christmas lights to guide your landing.

Please stop by the Fat Quarter shop on your way here, they know me well. .. and I am sure that you stop by there anyway by the many requests that I have seen in blogland over the last day or 2.

Rural Jardin Fat Quarter Bundle French General for Moda Fabrics
Rural Jardin Fat Quarter Bundle
French General for Moda Fabrics


this would indeed have to be my very very favourite bundle, and if you could just see your way to pick up a bundle, I would be most grateful indeed, and I would put it to very very good use.

Lots of Dots Book Cotton Way

Lots of Dots Book
Cotton Way


and I am sure that I could find something in here that will use that gorgeous fabric so well!

so if you Christmas Elves could have a gentle word in Santa's ear in my support, that would indeed make a beautiful quilt gift. Have fun looking at all these wonderful blogs that are sending you all such wonderful letters,


3 comments:

loulee said...

I hope you get your wish. Santa doesn't read my blog, but I sent him an email. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a fantastic fun thing for the FQ shop to offer. Perfect for the time of year and full of the spirit of Christmas.

I hope you get your wish.

Cat said...

And then can Santa please let me borrow an elf or two to teach me so that I can play with pretty fabrics like that too?

Cate ;-)

www.momentsofwhimsy.wordpress.com