Friday, February 5, 2010

mystery BOM

I have signed up for this...

Kimberly from The Fat Quarter Shop has just posted a little sneak peek of one of the quilt blocks on her blog

We all have the privilege of using Kate Spain's beautiful new fabric line, 12 Days of Christmas. Isn't it just so gorgeous....


Here is a list of the designers who have created a block for Kimberly’s block of the month:


so head on over to the Fat Quarter Shop, have a peek and sign up!

This is going to be so much fun!!

9 comments:

Deb said...

You're going to be a busy bee aren't you now!!

Carol said...

After I saw the post on the FQS blog I decided to sign up too. I'm excited about it because I love the fabric and it's going to be cute as heck.

Sue-Anne said...

I am heading over there now to have a look. I have seen a couple of their other BOM's and they are wonderful. Great designers too!

Darlene said...

I wasn't going to do any more BOM's but couldn't resist this one. I think the fabric will make this one a ton of fun.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lovely range of fabrics. Unfortunately if I take on another BOM I'd be forced to give up coffee breaks and de-tox. Waaaa! So can't do it must be strong and resist. LOL

I hope you show us your progress it should look fab with those designers.

zigzago said...

Hi Shiree, have a nice weekend, Hugs, Renata.

Magalis Marisol said...

Hola amiga!
Gracias por tu lindo comentario en mi Blog Edredones de Patchwork y Algo más!!
Me hice tu seguidora Nº 51!!!
Que Dios te bendiga Hoy y Siempre y un fuerte abrazo desde Venezuela!!!

Lisa said...

Well I have signed up for this Shiree!! I have thought about it ever since you put this on your blog... You are now going to have to inspire me to do it, month by month.LOL Did you also register for the backing and the binding?? Take care

Lisa

Micki said...

It looks like fun, and the fabric is just beautiful!
Micki