Thursday, February 18, 2010

we have some progress...

we went for an early morning walk today, quite by accident we went this way - we drove to the lake, but when we got there, Rowing Man discovered he had left the keys to the rowing club at home - hey it is a 5 minute drive, but he decided that once we drove back home we would just walk instead - look at what we saw

all papered,

and the exterior cladding has been started also!

now,Thursday Quilt Group day today and I cannot make up my mind, have 30 mins to do so..
these layer cakes are all very delicious,

I am tossing between this one ...

and this one... think I might make this quilt

French General really does it for me, I just luuuurve this fabric...

Enjoy your Thursday!

5 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Looks like a place in need of some beautiful quilts!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Oh you are such a tease!!!!!!!!!! Things are moving along quite quickly and I bet the excitement is slowly (or not so slowly) building.
hugs - Miche'le

loulee said...

You'll have your quilt made almost as fast as that building is going up! LOL

Simone de Klerk said...

Love the quilt you are going to make and I would go for the Rural Jardin! Wonder what you chose.

Anonymous said...

Ooo lots going on. Lovely layercakes I love the Jardin one too.