Saturday, February 26, 2011

what's wrong with this picture

 no it's not the clear blue sky, or the  weeds in the garden
 or the stuff in the lean too that needs sorting... the back fence is fine
 Rowing Man put this shed together last week, and very cleverly hung the door... upside down!

..well if that's all that wrong, my world is pretty darn good!

 I am planning a quilting marathon this weekend, seeing as we have visitors arriving for an overnight stay today, let's see how far I get...

thinking of all you Christchurch folk!

6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

LOL...he was just customising it! It gives you a smile after a tough week.

Leeanne said...

Oh dear!! this reminds me of my husband and I putting one of these together...we had a few 'mishaps' too!!I think we just do stuff like this so we can laugh at ourselves!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Poor man, there's nothing wrong with being unique after all he is just a mere male : ))
hugs

Deb said...

LOve it, Tim you have made me laugh and its not a hysterical one but a proper laugh. Love ya for it.!

Karen en Marc said...

Haha, poor DH, I think he did a great job anyway.
Hope you will have some time this weekend for your marathon.

Allie said...

ROFL - well, it still looks good!