Monday, May 28, 2012

Follow me if you will.....

wish my legs always looked that long
 along this waterway here, we are heading to...
 The Perth Quilt & Craft Show, how lucky was I then that this happened to be on in Perth the same time I happened to be there
 lots of goodies to look at, eye candy galore... I know you get the picture!
 and some very stunning quilts to look at
 and I do mean stunning
 inspirational....

very picturesque don't you think...
this was my favorite stand... I am really very into vintage at the moment, and brights ~ that's like chalk n cheese huh..
off for a walk now.. in the sunshine, and warmth
enjoy your day!

9 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

I know I don't have to tell you to have fun as knowing you that will be happening already. Like you I'm into vintage at the moment - it's all sort of calming and 'nice'
Take care, thanks for sharing
hugs, Miche'le

marina said...

looks like lots of loveliness and inspiration!
Glad you have enjoyed your trip.

suzitee said...

Woohoo...you're in Perth! So much inspiration at the Craft Show...now to find some time to put all the ideas into fabric :)

Allie said...

Oh lovely - I really like that quilt with the houses and street lamp! Wish I was there too!

Anonymous said...

I loved tagging along with you and all the goodies seen!

Anonymous said...

lovely pics Shiree,glad you got to see the craft fair.xx

Catherine said...

Oh lucky you being there at the right time. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Leanne said...

A holiday in Perth and a quilt show life couldn't get better.

Polly @JAKANDGEEGEE said...

Just thought I'd say hi and I love your photos! Found you through the Plum and June link up.