Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stars in my eyes...

 well fabric star...
 coming together all very nicely don't you think?
 and a hanging lantern ...
 all goodies
 and more stars
 may a sandwich or 2
throw in some whirlygig
and a wood pile mayhaps
more Dresden Plate blades..... piles n piles of them actually
a wing and a prayer for good measure..
thanks heaps Sarah for sharing your time with us and teaching us all heaps, I know I can speak for everyone and say that we all had so much fun!
Shall we do it again next year?

3 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

Roz said...

wow - you guys had a busy weekend! All looking so lovely.

My Creative House said...

Shiree thanks for sweet comment on my blog, you have a beautiful blog and your works are so beautiful done, love all the colors.
Anni