Thursday, February 19, 2009

As if I wasn't busy enough....

how often do you catch yourself saying this, why do we do it to ourselves huh.. well because it is just so much fun and we do all enjoy it so much!!

I have really committed myself now, just look at my sidebars. What was I thinking of... I do not know. What I do know is that I have committed myself to the next couple of months of wonderful exciting fun...

I have finished another project for the one project a month - Ben's quilt. I cannot believe how many unfinished projects I have, but certainly I am now on a roll! Cakegirl, I hope that you are reading this!and I have really been working hard on my stitching.. when we were away at Christmas time, I did quite a bit of stitching on this reject from a pre-Christmas Homespun magazine. I am getting in early for Christmas 2009!! and these are some of the stitching that I did in-flight en route to Paris and Canada. still working on this one..and still needing to finish this one.. can you notice the bead work on Santa'a beard?

and on this one also...
and this one still needs a little finishing off stitching ... poor lass has no hair!
and I am sure that I can find some fabrics from here for this Christmas quilt...and I have these fabrics (below) to work with on the calendar quilt challenge 09! I joined this one rather late, and need to do quite a bit of catching up.. so maybe this is my weekend project after the 24 hr relay 4 life walk that I am participating in for the local regional cancer society fund raiser...
So I do have lots to do, isn't it really exciting then... and did I tell you that my garden needs some attention too!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Shiree, lovely to visit a fellow blogger in NZ. I love your word oops, we are all allowed those, life is so busy at times it sometimes amazes me things don't come out more upside down and roundabout much more regularly!