Monday, September 1, 2008

well hello there

Blogger beginnings -I guess this is going to take a wee while to sort out and get in the groove!! but here goes, they tell me that I can talk really well, and the words do literally just slip off my tongue, so it should not be too much of a problem to just sit and type huh!! I think that this will be lots of fun, and I am sure that my family is going to have a bit of a laugh at my expense, isn't that right Janet?

We are heading off on holiday on Friday evening, after Tim and I have finished work, although I have to say, currently it feels like there is much work to do before we go, both at home and at work. Anyway, come Friday, we are hopping on the big silver bird, and winging our way across the other side of the world to begin our Romanian leg of the journey, and then off to Croatia on our cycle and cruise tour of the Dalmatian coastline.

And of course, I will have my stitching with me, particularly for the long haul flights, which are just so so tedious without such a diversion, and of course it is such a pleasant way to spend some time in total relaxation. Just the way to start a holiday.

I have been playing around with my new camera over the weekend, so I hope to download some weekend photos and share them with you very shortly.

be back soon,

'til then,

Shiree

No comments: