Monday, May 31, 2010

so things are coming along nicely then...

well I have been slowly but surely working on A Gardner's Journal, with Chookyblue and many many others


and progress so far...

I am quite enjoying doing all of this in between all the other day to day organisation stuff...

and I am not doing it in any order at all, like my sewing mates are here...

I have had such fun unpacking the parcels that are arriving with some frequency of late, it is wonderful opening the back door to find goodies like these sitting in boxes on the deck
...

and I managed to make these cushions up over the weekend,

well time waits for no man, nor woman, so off to play with the quilty toy, and see what I can do with a few quilts that have been sent my way for me to play with...

talk again soon,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your GJ is Lovely Shiree and those Fabrics are Gorgeous...
cheers

Chookyblue...... said...

you better go take some whole block pics and post to the group so i can mark these ones off............sneeky...lol........what is this 3 blocks finished?????.....lol.......you better share them with your stitching buddies..........lol......

Terry said...

Love your GJ! The fabrics you're using are so pretty! I'm not doing mine in the right order either! LOL

Nicky said...

These are looking great, I love that dark floral fabric. The cushions are so cool, very chic.