Thursday, September 16, 2010

cut fold whack stack...

well,it has been a busy few weeks I can tell you, 3,no I tell a lie, 4 weeks ago I decided to accept an invitation tp have  amerchant stand at the Christchurch Craft & Quilt Fair 17-19 September.

Well that time has come, and I have been rather busy cutting and folding fabric, making up kits and bundles, and having a bit of a whale of a time really, it is such fun playing with fabric don't you think?



Anwyay, tomorrow the car will be all packed up, and off I will trundle to Christchurch. See what kinda state the fair city is in after all that shaking around. Hopefully yhe fair will provide a bit of brightness and laughter for many of the shaken.

... and best of all, I will catch up with Michelle, and Deb, and meet Miche'le for the first time as they will all be there as well! .... and maybe just maybe, might catch up with Darlene (altho a little bird says that she might be away for the weekend)

Have  a fun weekend everyone, whatever you may be up to!

8 comments:

loulee said...

Good luck in Christchurch. I hope it all goes well. I'm so jealous of you getting to see the girls. I want to join in.

Cardygirl said...

Have a great time at the show...your first time as a merchant! Nice to check on your friends & make sure they are okay!

Elyte said...

Good luck Shiree, hope the fair is successful for you and you have lots of fun.

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Best of luck to you and I hope you sale out. Cute fabrics...

Unknown said...

Hope it all goes well.
cheers

Aunty Bee said...

Amazing, I was at the fair yesterday and bought something off your stall. Loved your stall, I was so happy to see so many NZ shops and online stores there, nice too the Aussies were there. Long may the Show come to Christchurch and we'll see if we can do it next time without the Earthquake.

Darlene said...

Did you like the way that I came to visit you before I went away for the weekend? That's how special you are to me LOL

Unknown said...

I hope it all went really well for you and you had time for some fun !