Monday, April 20, 2009

and the postie visits again....

well, hasn't the postie been good to me ... today I got home from work, and this was waiting for me from Denni, who is my swap partner for the paper bag swap, yeh, I have been waiting for this as I have a few ideas swimming around in my head, and I cannot wait to get started...

and this arrived from Deb, you really are very naughty Deb, but watch out as I will get you back - do not worry, I certainly will! These fabrics are really gorgeous, hmmmmm can't wait to do something with these as well! Rowing man and I were lucky enough to be in Paris for New Year just gone by - oooohhhhhhhhh... wistful memory type thoughts....
I went for a walk yesterday morning while rowing man was out on the harbour doing his single scull thing, look at this early morning view -
I then thought that while I was walking, I might go by some of my favourite places in Dunedin and snap some photo shots, Great idea, put together an album of my favourite Dunedin places... so I got this shot of the Leith Stream, which flows right thru the centre of the Otago University campus

and I took one or two more, just when I was getting into it, and heading from some really interesting places to get really snap happy, my camera battery died - can you believe that!!! So I hope that next weekend, it is slightly overcast again, so I can get some shots of those that I missed. Wish me luck..

have fun, Shiree

3 comments:

Julz said...

OOH love getting packages in the mail - Deb is such a sweetie. So looking forward to meeting you both in July :) The photo's are great - love the early morning view across the lake - very restful. Hugs Jx

Fee said...

Love your parcels and that dawn photo is stunning

Unknown said...

You have been busy, lovely mail and finishes and that photo is terrific. Hope the packing's going well.