Saturday, August 1, 2009

OK I can do it!

oooh, I look around my house, the painters have left ... and they have done an amazing job! It all looks so so good...

But the MESS!! Dust for Africa

SO today is house clean day - I can think of ten zillion things that I would rather be doing..

my mantra is "housework makes you UGLY!"

But, it I post about this, and tell you that I will do this.. then.. 'cos I am so tempted just to head to the sewing room, or go and visit friends...

Rowing man is back for the weekend, but on call today and tomorrow so he is out doing a few house visits....

SO a clean neat tidy house.... that is my challenge for today... and maybe tomorrow (or part thereof)

be back!

4 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Good luck...I am sure you will still be beautiful after doing that very ugly work!

Deb said...

The sooner its done the sooner you don't have to do it-thats my mantra, god I sound just like my mother!!!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Shiree! Here's something to cheer you up after having to do housework - YOU WON!! You're the OPAM Challenge draw winner this month! Obviously you have a four leaf clover or lucky rabbit's foot somewhere to win a prize from me twice this year! :0) Email me your snail mail address (lost if from earlier in the year!) and I'll pop your prize in the post this week. hope you're having a great weekend despite the house cleaning - I know how you feel, but am still putting it off as the reno is still in progress - good excuse, hey! Bear Hugs! KRIS

RebeccaMom said...

I agree with you on the housework! I don't like it either! I am stopping by to say congrats on winning the OPAM challenge... just thought I would pop in and say hi :) hope you have a great day!